Travel By Design in partnership with Boston Language Hub is pleased to present a specially designed 9-day trip to Paris and the Loire Valley from June 10th through June 18th, 2023. Though created with French students’ interests in mind, all of our guides are fluent in both English and French, so all who are interested are welcome!
Included in our itinerary are site-seeing around the Champs Elysées, a visit to the Louvre, a cruise along the Seine River, and a classic wine tasting, as well as an excursion to the Château de Chenonceau in the Loire Valley and much more!
Full PDF of itinerary can be downloaded here.
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
• Roundtrip transatlantic air transportation from Boston on scheduled flights.
• All breakfasts and 4 dinners (in Paris and in Tours).
• DOUBLE-ROOM accommodation with private baths at a very good 3-star hotel. Hôtel de l’Arcade in Paris or similar (5 nights) and 2 nights in Tours (hotel TBD)
• All sightseeing and entertainment as described in the following itinerary.
• Exclusive services of a full-time TRAVEL BY DESIGN group tour director, who meets the group on arrival and escorts it up until the train departure from Paris.
• All transfers and intercity transportation (as per program itinerary). All ground transportation by luxury motorcoach with a professional driver.
• Entrance fees to selected attractions.
• U.S. Airport Departure Tax, Security and Federal Inspection Fee.
PROGRAM FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Beverages (with meals) and lunches (unless otherwise specified).
• Optional Field trips and excursions.
• Local transportation to TBD walking tours and free time activities.
• Reimbursement for overnight lodgings, meals, transportation, or missed travel services due to last-minute airline rescheduling, misconnections, or delays.
• The Optional Tour Cancellation/ Interruption Plan, Medical Insurance and Baggage Insurance available through TBD and Travel Guard.
• Gratuities to TBD tour director and long-distance driver.
• Passport and visa fees. PLEASE NOTE: Non- U.S. citizens should contact the embassy or consulate of their destination countries as soon as possible for specific entry requirements. Any participant who is unable to arrange the appropriate documentation prior to departure will be subject to TBD’s standard cancellation policy.
• A minimum of 10 participants is needed to run this trip.
• Cost is $4,499. per person based on double-room accommodation.
• In order to secure your spot, your application must be accompanied by a $500 non-refundable deposit.
• Deposits are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled directly by Travel By Design in which case the participant will be refunded.
• Full trip payment must be received by April 1, 2023.
• If you anticipate arranging your own flight transportation, please indicate this on your application.
• The main group will travel from Boston, Massachusetts but Travel By Design may be able to assist in flight connections, if necessary.
Click above link for PDF of full terms and conditions.
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE SO REGISTER SOON!